IDR300.000 = IDR150.000
Parasailing is one of the most popular water sport in Tanjung Benoa, which is hanging on a special parachute and pulled by speed boat so that your body will flown by the parachute. You are offered a superb view over the beautiful beaches of Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua. This game is quite safe even for beginners, as long as you comply with the instructions of the guide and everything will be fine. The equipment used also have a tested safety quality so you should not hesitate to follow the game. Do not forget to bring your camera to capture every beautiful moment that you see up there.
– The discounted rate above is net / round, quoted in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) and inclusive of all government tax.
– 1 Round: 15 minutes
1. Fully Medical Insurance
2. Parasailing equipment
3. Free Round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua (BTDC) area only, Outside of these hotels area will be charged additional fee.
– Mumbul, Sawangan, Jimbaran: Rp.100.000,-/car
– Tuban/Kuta : Rp. 150.000,-/Car
– Sanur : Rp. 200.000,-/car
– Seminyak : Rp. 180.000,-/Car
– Ubud | Tanah Lot : Rp. 250.000,-/Car
– Pecatu | Uluwatu : Rp. 150.000,-/Car
What to Bring?
– Sun glasses
– Sun screen
– Short pant
– Money for drinks