IDR260.000 = IDR210.000
Snorkeling is seeing the beauty and charm of underwater scenery without having to dive to the bottom. Snorkeling is done by swimming above the water surface using a ‘diving mask’, snorkel, and swimfins. For beginners who have not been able to completely float on the surface of the water, a life jacket will be very helpful. Snorkeling is usually done in shallow water (near the beach) so that we can observe the beautiful view of the sea floor such as corals and colorful fishes.
Not all shallow waters has a beautiful view, but the island of Bali has many snorkeling spots, one in Tanjung Benoa. We present the best snorkeling experience in Tanjung Benoa. You will be taken to the waters that have colorful coral and beautiful fishes around the beach and enjoy it for 1 hour with well maintained equipment that has been provided. This activity is reasonably safe to do so as long as you follow the safety rules.
1. Fully Medical Insurance
2. Snorkeling equipment
3. Free Round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua (BTDC) area only, Outside of these hotels area will be charged additional fee.
– Mumbul, Sawangan, Jimbaran: Rp.100.000,-/car
– Tuban/Kuta : Rp. 150.000,-/Car
– Sanur : Rp. 200.000,-/car
– Seminyak : Rp. 180.000,-/Car
– Ubud | Tanah Lot : Rp. 250.000,-/Car
– Pecatu | Uluwatu : Rp. 150.000,-/Car
What to Bring?
– Sun screen
– Short pant
– Money for drinks