Turtle Island Tour and Glass Bottom Boat
IDR250.000 = IDR200.000
Besides having a beautiful coral and colorful fishes, the waters of Nusa Dua also has a rare turtle conservation which is very interesting to visit. Located on a small island / delta surrounded by beautiful white sand, in ‘Serangan’ area, turtle island has hundreds of turtles are protected and bred to later be released into the ocean. Well, this beautiful island is also can be visited by tourists who want to see the turtles directly. Lucky if you can participate the releasing process of the hatching / baby turtles into the ocean. Of course this will be a very memorable holiday experience.
Anyway, we package this tour in an interesting way. You will be invited to cross the sea to the Turtle Island by using a glass bottom boat, a boat whose its floor is made of glass so you can see the beauty of colorful coral and beautiful fishes from inside the boat. The captain will also stop the boat at several spots with plenty of fishes to be seen, then the journey will continue to the island. Besides turtles, you can also see some other beautiful animals such as snakes, birds, and others in this conservation, so your trip will be guaranteed memorable. When finished in turtle island, you will be escorted back to Tanjung Benoa using the same boat.
– The discounted rate above is net / round / pax, quoted in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) and inclusive of all government tax.
– Minimum 2 pax
1. Fully Medical Insurance
2. Free Round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua (BTDC) area only, Outside of these hotels area will be charged additional fee.
– Mumbul, Sawangan, Jimbaran: Rp.100.000,-/car
– Tuban/Kuta : Rp. 150.000,-/Car
– Sanur : Rp. 200.000,-/car
– Seminyak : Rp. 180.000,-/Car
– Ubud | Tanah Lot : Rp. 250.000,-/Car
– Pecatu | Uluwatu : Rp. 150.000,-/Car
What to Bring?
– Sun glasses
– Sun screen
– Short pant
– Money for drinks